The Great White Throne



Heaven's gate has opened wide
For I am coming home
My God has called on me at last
From high upon his throne

This moment that I've longed for 
His calling draws me nigh
And I shall be obedient 
To my Lord who sits on high

I kneel before his mighty throne
With head so humbly bowed
And hear the whispers 'round the throne
Of Heaven's fearful crowd

What will, you think, become of him
I hear their whispers grave
Do you think that he believed
Do you think he's saved 

Now as the Lord commanded me
And as I slowly rise
I see the Angel wink at me
Much to my surprise

The trumpets blew as judgement came
My Lord commanded me
Come boldly to my throne my son
For you have been set free

Your sins have always been forgiven
Since you were very little
When first you called upon my name
Your verdict was acquittal

Now rise and cast your yoke on me
Your place is now in Heaven
In your Holy Father's house
Your debt has been forgiven

The crowd they cheered and sang in praise
Mercy, Grace, and Love
For I have now received all three
From my God who reigns above





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SECOND CHANCES

Forgiveness